Embrace an Excellence Model that Allows your People, Processes and Technologies to Effectively Integrate with your Strategy
"In an ever changing buisness environment, companies have to work to improve their organizational design so that, as an organization, they are operating efficiently and effectively. Therefore, the competitive advantage will go to the businesses that not only have a command of the fundamental building blocks of process excellence, and systems excellence, but also achieve a level of operational excellence – ensuring the entire organization is in a State of Readiness.
The key to success here is having an organizational design that is built for speed —nimble, capable, and decisive— and investing in talent. Not just hiring and retaining the best, which will be increasingly more difficult as the competition for talent in the talent pool becomes tighter. But investing in those who are already working within your organization so that they can be the best they can be and drive value throughout organizations.
After all, you can’t be a high-performance organization without having high-performance teams who are made-up of high-performance individuals." Joseph F. PARIS Jr.
How to link OrEx initiatives to strategy and culture?
How to create a culture that is committed to deliberate improvement?
How to leverage digitalisation to serve performance, coordination and innovation?
How to collaboratively solve corporate challenges and create value using Design Thinking?
How to engage every person towards high-performance ?
How to bring the customer inside the company (customer journey mapping)?
How to design the leadership that drives OrEx?
How to stimulate people’s mindsets towards innovation and agile leadership?
How to make people, process, technology and strategy interact?
How to capitalize on HR’s L&D to reskill organization?
Pour qui ?
- Business Transformation
- Operational Excellence
- People / Employee Excellence
- Workforce Data Analytics
- Customer Experience
- Cultural Transformation
- Change Management
- Lean Enterprise
- Lean Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Optimization
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Strategy
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Leadership
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Digital transformation
- Performance Improvement
- Performance Management
- Capability, Productivity
- Transformational Excellence
- Innovation Excellence
- Agile Mindset
- Design Thinking
- Management Innovation
Join & Get Insights from:
- ABBOTT: PASSIONATE PEOPLE IN PREMIER PLANTS
- TOYOTA: DRIVING PERFORMANCE THROUGH HIGHER ENGAGEMENT
- GOOGLE: ENABLING ORGANISATIONAL TRANSFORMATION IN A DIGITAL ERA
- GENERAL ELECTRIC: IMPLEMENTING AN ORGANIZATION THAT SUPPORTS THE CULTURE OF CHANGE NECESSARY FOR OPEX
- EUROLCLEAR: FROM DESIGN THINKING TO DESIGN DOING
- MICROSOFT: LEADING A CULTURE-DRIVEN TRANSFORMATION FOR A LASTING IMPACT
- 3M: IMPLEMENTING LEAN IN OFFICE FOR A MORE ENGAGED WORKFORCE
- CREDIT SUISSE: DIGITALISING PROCESSES TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- DPG MEDIA: DESIGNING A STRATEGY THAT STIMULATES A MINDSET OF INNOVATION & CI
+32 (0)2 533 10 20