Capitalise on your Intellectual Property to Create Value; In an Artificial Intelligence led Innovation Era
Traditional value chain processes are no longer stirring value creation; today, it is Digital. Propelled by Artificial Intelligence (AI) - which is reshaping the business landscape as well as the consumer mindset – the technological advances have proven to be vividly accelerating and thus deeply disrupting the ways societies live. In the race for its supremacy, many AI stakeholders are joining forces and precipitating new AI-based technological developments willing not only to be the first to reach a certain level of competitive advantage and a global reputation, but also to gain leverage through the optimization of these inventions’ intangibles.
In an interactive setting, the conference aims at raising the regulatory, technical and legal stakes and trends that underlie AI’s IP strategy and management; putting forward the current and future challenges opportunities and insights that Artificial Intelligence brings to IP processes, recapitulating the practices that might potentially serve the protection and monetization of AI-originated IP assets.
Pour qui ?
Understanding the general lanscape of Artificial Intelligence linked Intellectual Property issues and features: from Protection to Monetization, Filing, Acknowledgement, Ownership, Infringement, Rights, Ethics...etc
Pour qui ?
· Intellectual Property (IP)
· IP Counsel
· Legal Counsel
· General Counsel
· Open innovation
· Trade Secrets
· Brand Protection
· Data information Security
· Business Development
· IP Licensing
· Artificial Intelligence
· Big Data, IoT, Algorithms, Machine Learning
· Software Licensing
· Computer – Implemented Inventions (CII)
AI's IP INSIGHT DAY
- Policy Initiatives & Updates: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP)
- IP and Big Data in the Healthcare Sector
- Designing a Winning Innovation & IP Strategy for Artificial Intelligence
- A Practical Guide on Patenting AI Inventions in Europe
- AI, Big Data, IoT ... Patenting Technological Innovations
- Addressing AI legal issues in the copyright Area
+32 (0)2 533 10 20